Helix Nebula @ CSA Summit in the RSA conference, 8 October 2012, London
Giles Hogben (CSA) will present the Helix Nebula project in the most important information security congress in Europe: the RSA Europe in London, during the CSA Summit on the 8th of October.
The CSA summit offers speakers and participants the chance to get familiar with the most influential cloud security initiatives around the world and get involved with educational and awareness initiatives promoting cloud security.
RSA Conference Europe 2012 delivers extraordinary opportunities to expand your knowledge, hone your skills and increase your personal network of industry peers and influencers. As part of its mission to promote best practices for cloud security and assurance, CSA Cloud Security Alliance is hosting a special half-day summit within the conference.
The summit features presentation and panel discussion exploring the following topics:
- Barriers to cloud adoption: complex supply chains and service architectures and the effect of an inconsistent international legal framework
- The role of risk management practices, accountability, effective incident management, and SLAs
- Provider assurance and transparency through the Open Certification Framework: assessing and continuously monitoring security, resilience and privacy commitments
- Highlights and results on CSA research working groups: SLAs and metrics, Privacy Level Agreements, mobile security strategy, Big Data, etc
- CSA FP7 research projects : Helix Nebula
HELIX NEBULA PARTNERSHIP
Helix Nebula is a new, pioneering partnership between leading IT providers and four of Europe’s biggest research centres, CERN, EMBL, ESA and PIC, charting a course towards sustainable cloud services for the research communities - the Science Cloud.